To add Good & Gold to your Google Analytics account, please follow these steps:
- Go to https://analytics.google.com/
- Log in to your account and click on “Admin” on the left-hand side
- In the Account section (on the left) click “User Management”
- Click the plus sign in the top right corner and add email@example.com, making sure that the following are selected:
- Read and Analyze
- Manage Users
To add Good & Gold to your Google AdWords account, please follow these steps:
- Go to adwords.google.com
- Log in to your account, and in the top right-hand corner find your customer ID (it should be 10 digits)
- Copy and paste that ID and e-mail it directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will receive an e-mail from Google with next steps once we have added your account to our Manager account
Google Search Console
Generally, once we have access to Google Analytics, we should be able to arrange Search Console access ourselves. However, in case we can’t, please follow these steps:
Facebook Ad Manager
If you already have a Facebook Ad Manager account set up, please follow these steps:
- Go to your account at https://business.facebook.com/settings/ad-accounts, copy the ID, and send it directly to email@example.com
- You will receive a message from Facebook with additional detailed instructions
If you don't already have a Facebook Ad Manager account set up, please follow these steps:
- Navigate to your business’ Facebook page and select “Settings” in the upper right-hand corner
- Select “Page Roles” from the left menu, then “Assign a New Page Role,” and add Spencer Soloway and Katie Vaughan as administrators
- We’ll then set up your Facebook Ad Account and take it from there!
To add Good & Gold to your LinkedIn Company Page, follow these steps:
- Click the "Me" icon at the top of your LinkedIn homepage.
- Below "Manage", select your Company Page.
- Click on "Admin Tools" at the top of the page and click Manage Admins.
- Make sure "Direct Sponsored Content Poster" is selected as an admin type.
- Type Spencer Soloway in the text box.
- Click Save.
To add Good & Gold to your BingAds account, please follow these steps:
- Go to bingads.microsoft.com
- Log in to your account. You will see the number in the top left corner after the dash following your company name
- Copy and paste this number and e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will receive an e-mail from Bing with next steps once we have added your account to our Manager account
To add Good & Gold to your Squarespace website, please follow these steps:
- After you log in, click on "Settings" in the left-hand menu
- Under "General," click the “Permissions” link
- Click "Invite Contributor"
- Invite email@example.com as an Administrator and click Save
To add Good & Gold to your Wix website, please follow these steps:
- After you log in, click on “Manage Site” in the left-hand menu
- Next, select “Roles & Permissions” at the bottom of the left menu bar
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org as a Contributor, and make sure that you include full admin access
To grant us access to your Shopify account, simply send an e-mail to email@example.com with your Shopify store URL (the URL you use to access your back-end, not the public-facing URL for customers). You will receive an e-mail from Shopify with detailed instructions on approving our access request.
To add Good & Gold to your WordPress website, follow these steps:
- Navigate to your admin console and select “Users > Add New”
- Assign a username and a password for Good & Gold, using firstname.lastname@example.org as the e-mail address and making sure that Administrator is selected as the role
We will send you a request through MailChimp to add you to our Client Account Manager.
Please contact email@example.com for detailed instructions.